I'm just here cause bubble is down.. Happy Wednesday everyone

How’s everyone doing today :wave::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

E ae Bubble.io… os BRs tão bravo com vcs! Dá uma atenção ai…

5 Likes

I was just going to push a new feature live and send a newsletter out to our users. Made some minor tweaks before I hit “deploy”, then it went down. Whewww, that was close.

customers are calling, messaging and i’m trying to explain why their websites are not working. so not so good atm

4 Likes

I have a big deployment this weekend… back to back days with issues… I’m a bit worried

On the bright side; It’s good to have customers who can complain - should all be over with soon!

3 Likes

Yeah, spending weeks and late nights getting a new feature ready then this…:woozy_face:

Bubble should at least let us customize a “down for maintenance” page and when there’s an issue it would redirect everyone to it.

14 Likes

100% - That would be ideal

…and i’m sure this has been on the idea board for the past 6 years :joy:

What if we all stop paying and then bubble goes out of business and then make the core open as the manifesto says?

2 Likes

Been waiting on this for like 10 years

2 Likes

Blockquote What if we all stop paying and then bubble goes out of business and then make the core open as the manifesto says?

Anarchy :rofl:

2 Likes

There have been so many occurrences in the last few months!

4 Likes

too many

1 Like

Down again?? So frustrating!

The bubble status page looks like dying grass… Some bright green, but mostly brown and pale green.

4 Likes

Everything is back up on my end!

Our app on a dedicated server plan seems to be unaffected. Highly recommended for anyone on the fence about it. We’ve also avoided the whole elements tree debacle since we just haven’t updated our Bubble engine in a couple of months. Not trying to gloat or brag but wanted to chime in to say there is a better way for anyone with a mission critical app for whom downtime would be disastrous.

7 Likes

Is nice to know that I’m not alone suffering with this downtime.
Bubble is back, have a great day guys.

Months?.. try weeks. It’s becoming almost unmanageable.