🔎 Image Zoom on Hover Pro - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugin provides a nice and simple animation to zoom images on hover. It comes with various static and motion zoom effects and is easy to configure and use. Simply set the required duration and magnify effect and enjoy it.

image Zoom on hover_GIF

For details, documentation and demos please visit the plugin page at: Image Zoom on Hover Pro Plugin for Bubble | Zeroqode

Demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-22.bubbleapps.io/image_zoom_on_hover

Zero Code Conference 2020.

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

3 Likes

This looks awesome in your demo @levon - just bought it and it looks like it’s fixed width in the new responsive engine? Does that sound right? If so, any timeframe for when this element will be usable again with the new engine?

1 Like

Same issue here. Any updates?

@brian, @brian12, thanks for reaching out.
Thank you for your patience :pray:

Let us please investigate your request. We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @brian, @brian12

You can change the size of the element as you wish, on the new responsive engine as well. You just need to change the “Layout” style in the plugin element. You will be able to change width and height settings when you change the layout style (for example row).

Summary

In case you meant anything else, please share with us more details. :pray:t2:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@levon @ZeroqodeSupport ,
This is such a great plugin but I really need some help. How do I get the image to “rescale”? I currently have it setup for portrait format images (W:300 x H:400) but if I have images that are landscape (H:400 x W:300) it then distorts the image.
Is there any way to replicate the “Run-mode rendering” in Bubble so that you can “rescale” the image. This Bubble functionality works perfect for both formats and this plugin would be absolutely perfect if it could do the same.

This is the current settings that I would like to be able to replicate:

Many Thanks

Julian

@levon @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Sorry, I have actually found the answer and now your plugin is PERFECT!! There is this amazing option called “Keep Proportions” which is rather self explanatory :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the awesome plugin!

Many Thanks

Julian

1 Like

@julian.mcneill ,

Hehe you are always welcome :grin:
In case you like our plugin, feel free to hit a like button. And reach out when you have any questions.

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend ahead!
Regards,
Zeroqode Support

1 Like

@levon @ZeroqodeSupport

The Hover to Zoom plugin doesn’t seem to be working anymore? Do you know if anyone else is experiencing problems and if there is potentially an issue because of the Bubble update?

Many Thanks

Julian

Hi @julian.mcneill,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We do not see any issue with the plugin so far. Could you please double-check your settings and see if you get any errors in the console? Please come back to us with more details about what is not working. Additionally, could you please expand on what you mean by “bubble update”?

Hope to hear back from you soon!

Cheers :hugs: