Hi! As a new user, currently exploring Bubble, I found that it is not possible to have repeated list items, for example, using a list of texts.
App Link - https://bubble.io/page?name=index&id=test-add-products-list&tab=tabs-1
Assumptions: I am not using the database and I don’t want to use types
So here is an example scene, using the app I have created:
If I add the following words: bread, tuna and mayo
- The list will be: [bread, tuna, mayo]
But if then I add again the word bread:
- It is impossible to add again the same word to the list
- I would expect the folowing list [bread, tuna, mayo, bread]
- I found that is only possible to add different words
- Why is it not possible to have repeated words in a list even if we have list methods like :unique elements ?
- Also I found a similar question, where a user answered this: Add Repeated items in a list
- Where can I found in the documentation the information about what this user said related to this matter ?
Thanks (I am just a new user exploring Bubble)