Hi @peter Hmm, that’s odd! Can you share a link to the app editor?
*Edit: It looks like it may be because a reusable element is overlapping. Even though the reusable element “menus A” is set to be 50 pixels in height on the page, its height as a reusable element is 500px, and may be covering the button when the page is previewed:
Well, the problem was not the menu but the 1680x50px tall floating group header.
I took out the menu but it still didn’t work.
There was no clue until I looked at it in responsive view,
In responsive view the header was about 500px tall even though it never rendered on the page as such.
So even though the X -Y of the header never showed the Y > 50px the top Z-index of the header was a different (but invisible) shape. Possibly because the group rescales somehow.
I tried to change the header from a floating group to a standard group but it made no difference.
Anyway I’ve got rid of floating group headers and now it works. I would prefer to have kept a floating group header but it screws everything up.
I find the responsive side of Bubble by far its most irritating and unpredictable aspect.
personally i would call that a bug.