Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Input animation (custom CCS)

Hi Bubble forum,

I am looking for a freelancer who could do a quick job by helping with animating the input module. I would like the label text to move up so there is space to write content in the input, just like the animation of the UI design in the link below:

I am familiar with the zeroqode plug in for this but this plug in has some limitations.

Would anyone be up for the job?
Thanks!

2 Likes

Seems like that’s doable in pure Bubble. No plugin should be needed. Perhaps someone will put something together for you. I might give it a go (but it won’t be today). I’d implement it as a reusable element.

-Steve

Hi Steve,

That would very generous of your if you could share the results, if you have time for it, I look forward to the results, happy to give a tip for it if you allow of course!

Best,
Rogier

Like this?

protfoli_expenses

If so, dm me. It’s in pure Bubble, but it’s a hassle and can only be done with some elements (“value”).

1 Like

I would also be interested in this.

Just with a top border animation, you can get exactly what’s in the video you shared. I honestly expected it to be harder. Bubble is boss :wink:

and in action:

Thanks for the tip @gm.rogierthe!

1 Like

@duke.severn It’s nice to see how other people solve a problem. I just did a quick test myself yesterday, same results, using vertical padding. I would have never thought of top border. Cool.

1 Like