Is anyone having trouble accessing their app right now?

Im unable to get on the bubble side, but also my website says too many redirects. I was just on it a few hours ago.

1 Like

yup…varios issues including “Unexpected error, please try again shortly. (Reason: bal)” im sure there must be a more graceful error msg.

Yes, me too! Can’t access the preview / live version.

Does this happen quite a bit? I have the professional plan with 3 extra modules. Downtime is something I cant really afford.

1 Like

Your browser was unable to load the application data. We’ve been notified of the issue. Please try again in a few moments and make sure not to use ad-blockers.

current error message i get

Yup. Same here.

on occasion …team bubble tend to be swift at fixing. no issues here https://status.bubble.is/
Didcated plan users im sure are unaffected by these situations…yep im on a pro plan too… extra modules has no bearing

Dedicated is in fact affected. Drives me nuts.

We are looking into this now

opps i thought that these type of outages only affected “us” unwashed and you upperclass bunch just sailed on…sorry to hear that

1 Like

It happens every now and then, but not a lot. Generally speaking, it just gives me an occasion to have an extra long coffee break every now and then.

same here

Me too…browser unable to get into site…test and live…

““Sits anxiously right when a client wants to use the app and cant access the website.””

haha

1 Like

Sorry @aloecf , we’ll let you know as soon as the fix is live

You do you! Appreciate the quick moves.

Just had to postpone closing a sale! Thanks @neerja for keeping us updated.

This is incredibly disappointing. We built a custom application to assign Leads to a partner company. We are in the middle of a meeting with them showing it off finally after 3 months of development and pitching it to them and nothing is loading! Just getting the message “Your browser was unable to load the application data. We’ve been notified of the issue. Please try again in a few moments and make sure not to use ad-blockers.” Is there a number to call for support as all I can find is a contact us form on the home page.

1 Like

Our engineers reported that user domains may have gone down briefly but should be up now. Please let us know if you are still encountering issues in runmode. There might still be issues with the editor and logging into dedicated which is being fixed currently.

1 Like

Still going in and out. Will let you know if anything changes.