Is dynamic data for setting up colors not available anymore?

I used to be able to set dynamic data for colors, but the option has disappeared in the past few days. Is it a bug, or was the capability removed? The link to dynamic data only appears sporadically.
Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 4.42.22 PM

No… but it’s hard to select because the popup often goes above the dynamic input. Try to move the editor box higher on the page to give enough space for the color selector to load under the input.

Thanks! I tried moving the box higher, didn’t work. I can see the full selector and all my colors, but can’t get the dynamic data to work. This is frustrating. There’s no way to know If I can select it, and the colors are essential for my user experience.

Hello, I know your post is from last year but how did you manage to solve this problem? I have the same issue and still waiting to get a little help from the support team…
Thank you!

I had the same issue, highlight the colour and then double click, that worked for me

this is improved a lot in the new property editor!