Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Is it possible to integrate Sentiment Analysis dasboard into the "Mentionly - Brand Monitor" template?

Hi,

Could you please tell me if it is possible to integrate into the “Mentionly - Brand Monitor” template - the sentiment analysis?
Particularly, the dashboard like Monkeylearn Visual Studio or Rankur has/probably provides?

I have found that MonkeyLearn has API integration. Integrating with MonkeyLearn Text Analysis Models | MonkeyLearn

Overall, it would be ok even basic version with 1-2 functions.

Personally, for me it is not enough to have just mentions in an organized way, and that is why I am asking if there is an opportunity to integrate with relevant dashboards.
Are there any bubble plugins or may be other solutions/paths?

Thank you!

Hey, if the respective service provider offers an API it is possible to integrate all these offered functions into a bubble application. I don’t assume that there are already ready-to-use integrations, which is why you have to develop the integration by yourself.

1 Like

Dear Dev2,
the recommended provider of API - rankur.com does provide API with sentiment analysis information.
Also, I would like kindly ask your opinion if using a Dashboard template by EzCode 🖥️ New free Dashboard template by EzCode
is ok for this purpose?

Overall, I need only:
Chart and circle that displays the sentiments. Only two not something sofisticated.

https://forum.bubble.io/uploads/default/original/3X/b/0/b0834f4a50f8bad41b1d9e4e36e86db4d5daca2a.png

or

Thank you!

Hi, honestly the template shouldn’t matter at this point. There are also built in elements and plugins to embed charts or graphs. I suggest that you try to implement the planned features and should everything work as expected, implement a nice design.

1 Like