Is there a way to replace "Do a serch for" in a batch or add a definition in Bubble?

Hi, I am currently in the process of creating an app and making “Do a serch for” function to calculate a large amount of data. (please see the attached file)

Currently, when adding the definition of “Do a search for”, “user id = get data from page” (this is just an example) is done one by one, which takes a lot of time.

If this isn’t Bubble and you’re writing code manually,
if you search for the relevant part and replace it all at once, I think it will take about 5 minutes, but …

Is there a way to replace “Do a serch for” in a batch or add a definition in Bubble?

I’m not sure I understand what you’re trying to do here, so not sure if I can help…

Are all those searches for spikes’s Score_Net referring to different Users from a single page’s data?

i wanna add “user id = get data from page” or “D id = get data from page”
to each “Do a serch for” in a batch.

i mean that i wanna add anything to each “Do a serch for” in a batch.

not just “user id = get data from page”.

this is just an example.

「Are all those searches for spikes’s Score_Net referring to different Users from a single page’s data?」

this is not what i mean… :cold_sweat:

sorry for awful sentence .
i am japanese.

iam trying you understand.

It would be helpful if you could add some screenshots of the context. It is really difficult to decipher what you are trying to achieve with your searches.

Without further understanding of your problem, I would still wager that there is no reason to use so many ‘Search for…’ - this could easily be replaced with a Parent group that holds your search and then your initial content could be ‘Parent group’s …’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.