Issue with API headers

Hi all,

I’m having an issue with the authentication of the Readable.com API (documentation) to make my API call work.

They are asking for two headers which I don’t know how to get.

Below is a screenshot of my API call as it is now.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

You need a plugin to be able to generate the signature each time you do a call. I think there’s already something on plugin market for md5 hash. You use apikey.timestamp
For timestamp, use current date:format as unix

Thanks for the quick response!

Still having trouble with the md5 hash. I just downloaded an md5 plugin which added an MD5 action with only one text box (see below).
How do I do an md5 hash of two values (API key and timestamp) ?

Exactly like I said. Put your key, add dot and use add dynamic value current datetime:format as

1 Like

I’m thinking and you shoud put the timestamp into a state or field and reuse it in your call. You need to have both match exactly

1 Like

Did all you said and it should work fine but I now get this error.
I tried with two different API keys.

Did you set the current date time unix in a state and encoded the key.state? also, use the state unix timestamp for the API request time header?

Yes, I’m using a plugin to get the unix timestamp in seconds (because Bubble gives it in milliseconds) and taking the result to set a ‘timestamp’ state. For the API headers, I’m copy/pasting the ‘timestamp’ state and the encoded key.state

Here’s a screen of my workflow.