Issues with inviting a member to a team

Hey all, I am new to databases and think this may be a simple issue but I am unable to find exactly what I am trying to do while searching.
Spent all day trying to figure this out and keep running into a wall
On my platform I have the following

• Teams (Company Teams & Project Teams)

I am trying to set this up where a user on my platform belongs to a company that company can create different teams. (Sales, Marketing, etc.) when that user invites them it will send them login credentials. When the Invited user logs in. In their dashboard should show up the company team (Sales, Marketing, etc) they were invited into.

ISSUE: when setting up the workflow, it won’t allow me to select “Input Email’s value” to add to the team.

I recorded a loom video to see

Here is the front end ui example

Hey @saondemand. Because member is a list of User. However, Input Email's value is just text. It is not a user. If you create an account for someone else, you should be able to just get the result of that. See the example below. I can create an account and I can update a User field of the current user (called Friend in my case, not a list):

If you want to go from the Input Email, you should do a search for users and constraint with the input email's value and get the first item. Even in this case, you should make sure your privacy settings let you search User data type.