Limit device logins to one user

Hello Bubblers!

I have a phone-based service app with a free membership which limits redemption of promotional materials to once a month, while the subscription membership has multiple redemptions per month.

An issue here as far as getting around subscriptions would be a user creating multiple free accounts. Is there a way to add a unique id for their device to limit the number of accounts that could be logged into via a single device or at least flag those users for me to check into?

Not sure if this would work for your app specifically. But for an app I built, we has users register with a mobile phone number that we would send an SMS to to make sure it was their legit phone. Then we made it so users couldn’t sign up with a phone number already tied to another user.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

Hi ryley.Randall, thanks for the feedback! That would certainly work I’m just trying not to gather and store too much info from users. Worst case I can definitely go that route though.

Hi

Can you give me directions what to do/read to implement sms registration. This is exactly what i need.

Thank you

Theres a plugin by @ZeroqodeSupport for this

You can use Neutrino Extended plugin to verify User Phone by SMS.

Just use this plugin by zeroqode:

You can log out of all sessions with a workflow action, I dont think a plugin is neccessary.