Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

LinkedIn API Connector V2 Settings Not Working, Postman Works Though

I’ve managed to get my calls to work with postman by doing the following:

  1. (In the browser, I put this call in to get a code)
    Authorize | LinkedIn

  2. (Used postman with the code I received from step 1 to get an access token)*

  3. (Used the access token for the Authorization Key field as “Bearer access_token”)*(handle~))

and the above returned the email I was looking for.

My problem is that I can’t seem to use the API connector to even try logging in. All my calls keep getting this error:

For my settings in the API Connector, they are shown below:

Parameter (id,firstName,lastName,profilePicture(displayImage~:playableStreams))


Do this: