Well, this is a weird one. My version-test site is running just peachy, but the live version shows the "we just updated this page. Please refresh…: msg over and over. Refresh after refresh.
There isn’t much data or code that would have deployed on the last deploy to live so I’m a bit stumped over this one.
I get this too from time to time. Try clearing cache
That’s not doing it for me. I also hit the site with another browser with the same result. Thanks though.
This morning it works peachy. Whatever it was has sorted itself out on its own.
Correction, it came back immediately. However; I did put cloudflare in front of the site a few days ago & just turned it off and voila no problem now.
This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.