Login. different users

HiHi, I’m new to bubble. I would like to know how to create a different page for each user, and at the time of logging in, a user will be redirected to their personal page. Use the tutorials of the page but they left me in doubt, just create the login button to register and a working group where the user leaves and to close session

1 Like

Hey! :wave:

Welcome to Bubble. Once you have the user log in you can send them to a page if you want. Then on that page make sure to only show the user data if that user is logged in.

Like show a group on the page with a conditional that says visible only when current user is logged in. That is just one way to handle it.

You can also have a workflow that says something like if the user is logged out then go to your index page or somewhere too.

Hope that helps. :+1:

Want to learn more for free? 👨🏻‍💻

Subscribe to my free tutorials at the
:clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Dancing%20Small

111/5000

Thank you very much for your prompt response. It would be a lot to ask for a little more information about the steps to be taken

1 Like

Sure. Let me see if I can do a little example for you. Probably easier that way.

1 Like

15/5000

Thank you!

1 Like

Ok, here you go:

Editor: https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=index&id=805loginexample&tab=tabs-1
Preview: https://805loginexample.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true

So you can create a test user, then log in and see it take you to another page. When the user is logged out, his data is not being displayed. You will see the Current user’s email disappear for a quick second when you log out and it will take you away from the page.

Let me know if you have any questions. :slight_smile: Hope that helps!

15/5000

Thank you!.
100/5000
One question, each time a new user is created, I can modify what is appearing to each user?

1 Like

You’re welcome. Yes, As long as you have a group set as current user or reference the current user in the elements it will always show the data for that user. :+1:

:clock4:NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Dancing%20Small

It would be something like this?

You almost have it. :slight_smile: :clap: The type should be not text but it should be of type User.

Then each element inside that group will reference the “Parent Group’s User”.

Just as a heads up…You should also set up privacy settings under the Data tab so only the user can access their own information and not someone else’s. But I suggest testing without the privacy settings first to make sure it works the way you want. Then add privacy settings and testing it again. So if it’s not showing up correctly you will know it was because you have the privacy settings setup incorrectly.

Hope this helps. :+1:

:clock4: NoCodeMinute on YouTube :grin:

Dancing%20Small

The option “Parent Group’s User” does not appear that options appear, I do not know if I’m doing something wrong.
Another thing, if a new user registers, to me where your information appears?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.