Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Login with google account

Hi guys. I used the google login plugin. When there are no users in the database and I want through google account, user data from google account is displayed in the database. But when the database has users registered via email, when trying to register via google account, a problem occurs - users logged in via google account are not displayed in the database. What to do?

Here is the link to the video of the problem: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

На видео все работает, как и должно.

Разве? А если я администратор и хочу вывести список всех зарегистированных пользователей, как мне это сделать, если пользователи, вошедшие через гугл, не отображаются в базе данных?

Смотри, я вхожу в приложение через гугл-аккаунт с ящиком [email protected]. Потом под этим пользователем я выбираю интересы и сохраняю их в базу данных. Но при этом они сохраняются в базу данных какого-то другого пользователя [email protected], а пользователь с e-mal адресом [email protected] даже не создается. Ссылка на видео: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Look, I’m logging into the app with my google account [email protected]. Then, under this user, I select interests and save them to the database. But at the same time, they are saved in the database of some other user [email protected], and the user with the e-mail address [email protected] is not even created. Video link: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

Все, что нужно знать про social login Authenticating Users - Bubble Docs

"When a user signs up with a social network (Facebook) in Bubble, a new user is created in the database, similarly to a traditional sign up flow with email and password. "