- Senior B.A / Lead Tester / Data Analytics / Product Owner
General Overview of App vision:
- Building a social media forum platform which is similar in some regards to reddit/quora/cameo.
Accounts will be able to submit questions and certain users can answer - an A.M.A of sorts.
I have created:
- low/medium level wireframes for all pages of the web app (mobile view)
- Simple baseline of major tables for DB.
- Detailed backlog with epics/stories/tasks.
Will provide after NDA signing.
- Be able to show evidence of past bubble.io complex web apps that cover some/most/all of the below features.
- Be available for frequent daily communication to attain/extract low level requirements/clarifications from me.
- Be able to workshop with me and learn my vision for the web app and get immersed into the project.
- Be a gun with bubble.io and wow me with implementation ideas that i haven’t even thought possible.
- Willing to sign an NDA agreement prior to briefings etc.
Key Features to be implemented (in no particular order):
PWA implementation with Bubble.io
Social Media Logins
Content Pre-loader Solution
Multiple Account Types (General User Account, Paid Account)
– Have different dashboards and features
Profile and Content Cards UI
Profile and Content Reels (Instagram style)
Social media Sharing solution for Content and Profiles Pages/Slugs
Content, Profiles, Categories, Topics Slug Solution
Content tagging system for content (hashtags/topics)
Profile Hierarchy System (Certain types of profiles will belong to different levels of a category hierarchy/tree (1 user can belong to many categories))
Stripe Marketplace integration
– Only allow events to occur if payment is received.
– take commission from payments received.
– Need ability to payout $$ to users periodically based on conditions user needs to meet.
– Need ability to use Charges API from stripe to take on two-step card payments
Search Solution (similar to Reddit’s search functionality)
Notifications System (in app and email)
– Daily/Weekly Profile summary
– Workflow triggers
Complex Workflows and states to apply features/business rules/guts of the app.
Backend Calculations and logic that need to run anywhere from real time to nighty
Video Recording and uploading capability
– Handled and hosted by a plugin/3rd party is ideal like ziggeo (or better)
– Will probably need a customised front end for the ziggeo API to improve UX.
Site/Page Statistics (visitor counts, page views etc)
Some features resemble closely to the bubble forum itself too, especially around content searching and listing. New/trending/hot content, dashboards and profiles, fonts/styling etc.
From a UI perspective, i’m not tied down to any UI pallets, similar standard to bubble’s forum interface is acceptable
I’m looking at a 3-5 week effort with a budget of around $3500 usd
This is just MVP - with success comes even more development and features!
Clearly a great long term project for the right developer.