Looking for freelancer to create custom bubble video capture plugin

Looking for someone to develop a Bubble plug-in with the following functionalities:

• Access user’s device camera to capture video of the user.
  • Add worded instructions and design elements to prompt the user to take their video.
  • Provide real-time feedback of the quality of video captured based on pre-determined criteria*.
  • In the case where the quality of the video captured is low, prompt the user to re-take their video.
  • In the case where the quality of the video captured is sufficient, prompt the user to confirm and submit the video data to backend.

*NOTE: Assessing the video quality against success criteria involves the implementation of an external API. Access to this API will be provided. Detailed success criteria will be provided at later stage.

Broader context:
The purpose of the plug-in is to instruct the user to take a video of their face using their device camera. From the video, we want to extract image data of user’s face taken from different angles, including frontal and profile face images. Acquiring image data that contains key information is crucial for the rest of the product function, so the plug-in must be able to assess the video capture against a set of criteria—for example, whether a face can be detected in most of the video frames (which will involve the use of an API).

The plug-in will be one of the interactive elements integrated into an online form that user is required to interact with and submit their information. The video information they submit will be further processed and analysed in the backend with the rest of the data collected in the form.

1 Like

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew