Looking for freelancer to create Shopify custom plugin

I need a plugin for Bubble.io integration with Shopify

Right now I’m looking for the following functionalities:

1. Authenticate with Shopify Account in Bubble.io login
  2. List Stores associated with the account from step 1
  3. Manage customers - Create a Customer, Update a Customer, Delete a Customer, Get a Customer, Search for Customers, Watch Customers, List Customer Addresses
  4. Manage customer orders - Create an order, Update an Order, Delete an Order, Get an Order, Watch Orders
  5. Manage products - Create a product, Update Product, Delete a Product, Get a Product, Search for Products, Create a Product Variant, Update a Product Variant, Delete a Product Variant, Product Images (Upload a product image, Delete a Product Image, List Product Images)
  6. Abandoned customer Checkouts - Search for Abandoned Checkouts, Watch Abandoned Checkouts
3 Likes

Hi,
If you are still looking out for someone to develop this plugin, I would be interested as this is within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

I sent you an email.

I would suggest @vini_brito
Excelent experience when I needed.

3 Likes

Hey Krasimir, sent you email with a proposal.

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !

Hey Pavel ! Could you send me a proposal as well for the same?
Thanks,
Eric

1 Like

I’m looking for a similar plugin, would love to contribute towards the development if you are still working on this and wanted to collab!

There is one by @ZeroqodeSupport with documentation:

Good job @levon

1 Like

That does look great but I believe it only works for Shopify stores you control yourself, rather than being an integration anyone with a Shopify store can use.

Hopefully an update will come for it!