Looking for someone knowledgeable, preferably with API/Plugin expertise

We currently have a fully functional bubble page (app.kiwiflo.com) but needs a lot of polish and a huge improvement for bulk user data uploads.

Most of our users upload their data in huge chunks of CSV (around 200-500 rows), and the current way we do it is very inefficient (seems like Bubble is really weak in uploading large amounts of data thru the front-end)

We are looking for someone who could greatly assist in this aspect. We have done some research and experimented with integrating it with integromat or google sheets to get the data faster to no avail.

Additionally, we would also be needing help for integration with accounting software like Xero/Quickbooks.

We can negotiate through discord/zoom to give a quick rundown on the scope of what needs to be done and can discuss payment terms through there as well.

1 Like

Hi @abhi

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi @abhi

I highly recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Bubble expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Bubble experts and agencies in your own dashboard. Experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built, and the whole platform is free for both experts and clients - there is ZERO commission.

You will have no problems finding experienced Bubble developers available for work on your project.

PM me if you need help posting your job or if you need specific Bubble freelancer recommendations.

Best,

Sasa

Hi Abhi,
If you are still looking out for someone, I would be interested as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew