Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Looking for someone with some Mailchimp plugin experience

I need to see a screenshot of the actual set up of that workflow step, the same as your screenshot above.

The JSON is is that set up

2 Likes

Take out that comma…that’s telling it the list isn’t finished but it’s the only/last one.

1 Like

lol, and this right here was the thing that drove me nuts about coding when that was my focus and why Im so thankful bubble exists!

This is why I always validate all my JSON through JSON lint

Unfortunately I dont have a disposable email at the moment but it looks like it worked!

what does validate do in this case

Do you have Venmo
I dont have much since Im pouring so much into software to get this thing off the ground but Id love to pay you something for your help

ps my app is Savorthepassion.com in case youre curious what you helped build

It makes sure your JSON is structured in the right way (i.e. commas not where they shouldn’t be)…would have picked up this error for you.

If you have a gmail email you can use that as many times as you want my using ‘+’ to create aliases.

for example if your email address is [email protected] you can create email addresses like [email protected]

No need for payment - help on the forum is free of charge :wink: I received lots of help from the forum when I was starting out so I like to pay it forward when I can :slight_smile:

Your app looks like a cool concept - good luck with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohh! well thats going to be helpful!

Im about to start working on my next problem if you find your self interested in helping the technologically inept again sometime :wink:

Last major problem Im aware of…at least until I integrate HR tomorrow at least.

Wait, I don’t know what you’re working on. What are you building

1 Like

Clearly I got a little greedy, as much pool as Ive been playing lately and missing shots for being a little too greedy trying to get the shot, drop the bonus ball and set up for another shot I should have known better.

Natasha, thank you for your time and effort.
You are appreciated.

Stay Safe.
CommisChefChris

Always happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

how do i know what the (path) data center is, where can i find it?