New Plugin - Dedicated Mailchimp (OAuth + API) plugin

Thank you all so much for all the amazing support and plugin requests! :heart:

Super thrilled to announce the release of our dedicated Mailchimp plugin

The plugin handles the following:

• OAuth (all tokens and connections managed)
  • APIs called (Actions):
    • Lists/audiences
    • Members
    • Reports

Plugin page: Mailchimp Connector Plugin | Bubble

Detailed documentation: https://docs.pathfix.com/mailchimp-integration

If you are looking for specific Mailchimp APIs to be added, give us a shout. We’d be happy to add them to the plugin.

Cheers,
Ron

2 Likes

Hi there, will this allow me to send transactional emails to MailChimp? I was just looking at their API for this (although I’m not an API expert) but I want to utilize transaction emails with MC to send specific emails to individuals users of mine based on various criteria.

Hey Dan, just took a look at their APIs and it looks like Mailchimp does have a Transactional API available. The current plugin calls the list/audience, members and reports API

We can definitely look into adding the transactional API to this list. If you have a few more requests for upgrade, then please send it through so that we can package it into the same release :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for the reply. Yes, I’m looking into MC’s transactional bit just so that I can fire off one-off messages to my users via MC’s system. I could probably install and mess with their API for that, but it might be something worth integrating in an easy way with your plug in. I think there is a demand for Bubble designers to want to fire off very styled emails out of the system versus the plain text ones. Anything that can make that easier would be beneficial.

1 Like

Thanks @underhill.dan we are looking into adding Transactional API to the plugin, will keep you updated on the progress :slight_smile:

Ron