I am exposing a POST/WORKFLOW API to Zapier.
- The user inputs their ID number and clicks a button
- I trigger a Zapier action to search for the ID number in a Google Sheet
- Zapier finds the row
- Zapier to POST the row, containing user information to the API
- The API receives the info and updates the current user
- I don’t want to create an account for the user as the user might just be playing with ID numbers
The API workflow is not updating the current user. I can’t really see what it does.
Tests so far:
- I’ve tested the endpoint using Postman and I get a success response
- I’ve successfully sent myself emails in the same workflow
- I’ve successfully created a database item in the same workflow
It just doesn’t want to update the current user…