Map Auto-close window map marker

I am having trouble getting the map marker window to auto-close when another marker is clicked…seems like it just isn’t working since it should be as simple as checking a box in the element editor

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 2.39.04 PM

I click on one map marker and the marker caption window opens, then when I select a different map marker, I have two marker caption windows open and need to manually click the close for the first marker caption window to close instead of having it automatically close as I would expect it to based on having selected the check box to auto-close.

Anybody else experiencing this?

Gave a quick try on iOS and seems to work for me. Could there be a plugin conflict? Any errors in console?

Not seeing any errors. What I have noticed is that it is inconsistent. Some times it works, other times it doesn’t. In my testing it seemed like when the map was set with initial zoom equal to or less than 10 it wasn’t working, but if the initial zoom is greater than 10 it worked.

However, there is still an issue when a user manually zooms in or out, things don’t work as they should and doesn’t close automatically.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.