Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

🗺 Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

@ZeroqodeSupport
Thank you for your response.

Polygons with holes and multiple polygons can be drawn in an instant, and the possibility of creating a no-code GIS tool has increased.

image (7)
image (8)

LineString can also be drawn at once
It will be helpful because it will be possible to border multiple polygons.

I am not seeing a way to set the zoom level / center of the map to fit all the markers after pushing a set of markers to the map. Is there a way to set the bbox appropriately and zoom to show the entire bbox?

Also, Are there any plans to add the globe view?

Thanks

Hi @nonono, thanks for your reply.
If there is a certain question or request addressed in your message, please elaborate on it a bit more, it would help us to provide the feedback faster.

Hi @jasonjwadsworth, thanks for your message.

Please try to use the “Fly to a Mapbox” action, which allows to set up a certain zoom level after the markers have been added.

Thanks for the suggestion. We’ve added it to the plugin’s possible improvements roadmap, so the developer team will check how feasible would be to add such integration in future plugin updates. In case any news in this regard will appear, we will announce it in this thread.

In case there is anything else that we can help with about our plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@ZeroqodeSupport
Thank you for your reply.

I have no problem drawing polygons.
I was happy because I was able to express something that I couldn’t do before, so I posted an image.
thank you very much.

Since the border line of the polygon cannot be drawn at once
I hope you can improve it too.

I’m sorry if it’s hard to understand because I’m using Google Translate.

Hi @nonono, thanks for your reply, and you’re welcome :wink:
We are glad to hear that provided update helped you with your project :hugs:

Please elaborate on this moment and share a bit more additional details. It would allow us to better analyze this moment.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @jonny_phun, thanks for your patience.

The developer team checked what kind of values are accepted within a “Create a symbol layer” action.
The “Source data” field accepts links, where JSON code is stored. Regretfully, it will not work with JSON or database link directly inserted in the field.

Please let us know if there are any other plugin-related questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @andy4, thanks for your patience.

We’ve added this state in the newest plugin update (version 1.67.0: Added “Travel length (km)” state), so to check it out, please upgrade your plugin to the newest version.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

hi @ZeroqodeSupport - I can see where I can start tracking the user (start location tracking action), but how do I then retrieve the tracked coordinates? I can’t seem to access the result in a subsequent workflow and I can’t see an event like ‘when location is updated’ etc.

Hi @equibodyapp, thanks for your question.

To get the coordinates of the current user position, you can use the default Bubble state (current geographic position):
This action only points the map to the current user’s geographical position.

Hope this answer helps. If there are any other questions about the plugin, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Can I upload polygons via geojson or kml?

Hello. Help me please. I can’t figure out how to pass data to create a MultiPolygon.
Can I have an example data?
I pass how to create a simple polygon, but it gives an error

Hi @thinus, thanks for your message.

Regretfully, our plugin current;y doesn’t support such a feature, sorry about that. To draw a polygon, you can use the “Create a line” action.

Hi @polivaev, thanks for reaching out.

Please use the example of code from supporting documentation (17. Create a line - Multipolygon): https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/mapbox-maps-plugin#f454940f1a504126ad181117606ff226

As for the polygon, the error indicates that somewhere in the code a syntax error is made, that has to be fixed. Please check the punctuation correctness.

Hope the provided hints will help. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thank you so much! Very much helped.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

@ZeroqodeSupport Hello!
function Check If marker is in polygon MapBoxMap does not work with multipolygons.
is it possible to somehow check if the marker is in the multipolygon?

Hi @polivaev, thanks for the reply, and glad to hear that the previous advice helped.

We’ve passed this suggestion to the developer team. They will check what could be done in this regard. If any related feedback will appear, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @polivaev, thanks for your patience.

The developer team checked if such an improvement could be done and regretfully, it is not possible to implement.

In case there will be any other questions or suggestions that we can help with, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport
Just got the plugin and it looks great, i have a few simple questions:

1. I have a list of venue markers loaded, how can I have the map zoom down to a lower level where all the loaded markers can be viewed? Right now it sits at the maximum zoom distance. I tried the fly too option but it requires lat/long which isn’t relevant when multiple venues are showing.

2. Is it possible to show venues within X amount of KM’s of the user?

3. Each venue has a logo, but the logos are showing up completely different sizes regardless of using the icon size option. How can i make them the same size and is it possible to apply some kind of styling to them so they aren’t just giant boxes? I’d like to make them circular icons.

Thank you, appreciate the help

Hi @reeceb, thanks for your questions.

You can try to calculate the average value for latitude and longitude, in order to place the map through the “Fly to” option above the list of markers. Regretfully without coordinates, the plugin would not be able to place the map properly.

Yes, for example by using the “Fly to” action with the current user coordinates indicated.

We’re afraid that the plugin doesn’t support styling marker images. The best option would be to adapt the images (size) prior to loading them to the app database.

Hope these answers will help in a way. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi,
Thank you for the response.

Can you elaborate on this please, how do I get the average of all the possible places?

I have an input box that the user can select how many km’s from their position, how do i apply this to the map and only show venues within that distance from the user?

Thanks, I will just make a custom marker

@reeceb

We’re afraid that as a support team, we don’t have the respective competence to provide such advisory as it relates more to the customization work. Sorry for the inconvenience :pray:

Please consider the plugin’s available actions, as well as their combination with third-party plugin to realize the desired setup.

If there will be any issues with the plugin functionality, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team