🗺 Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode

That’s good to hear. I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

Hi there!

I’m using a symbol layer to display the number of units under my map’s markers (representing buildings).

I can display the symbol layer’s properties on the first map load.

But when I move the map to search for additional listings, which displays a new list of markers and triggers the symbol layer, the symbol layer doesn’t seem to update.

What do you think could be the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @jonny_phun, thanks for your message.

For a better understanding, please share (here or in DM) a screencast (we recommend using the Loom tool) of the setup that you are using. It will allow us to identify any issue much faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi - I think I may be missing this. Is there a way to default to walking directions vs using driving direction?

Hi @sam15, thanks for your question.

We’ve passed this question to the developer team. Once any feedback will become available, we will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi there! I have a button that displays a symbol layer when it’s pressed.

And I want to give the user the ability to remove the symbol layer on a button press.

Which workflow event or action do I use to achieve this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi @jonny_phun, thanks for your question.

Currently, there is no specific action to remove a symbol layer. A possible workaround might be to use the “Set style” action, to reload the map.
We’ve added your question as a suggestion for a possible plugin improvement. In case there will be any news in this regard, we will let you know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

I’ve had this icon for a while now, but there is an icon size issue. What do I put in there, since the updates my app no longer works, also lat and longitude, I had these setup differently before but now it’s asking for me to be specific but it’s not clear what it wants. Can someone send a sample or something?

Hi @MFM, thanks for your question.

Icon size can be set both as static or dynamic value, for example, `0.25 (you can vary the size depending on the marker image size).
Same for latitude and longitude fields, you can add static or dynamic values to position the marker.

If there are still any plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Does Tracking Address require the Google maps geocoding API? I’m showing tracking as enabled but tracking address as empty.

Thanks

Hi @sam15, thanks for your question.

No, it uses its own Mapbox tools for that.

Please let us know if additional explanations are required or if there are any other questions that we can help with.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @sam15, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has added the possibility to set a default field for the UI route tab.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.70.0: Added “UI Map default tab” option) and give it a try.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for the suggestion! I tried using the “Set style” action, but it’s a poor experience for the user as it reloads the map entirely.

Can you please add the ability to remove a layer? It’s a common experience for real estate websites to have additional information, such as the price or number of units within a condo, layered with the map marker.

Alternatively, if you allow us to use HTML as the map marker, and not restricted to image files, then we can achieve the same outcome.

Hi @jonny_phun, thanks for your reply.

This is noted. The developer team will check how feasible would be to add this feature in the following plugin updates. Regretfully - there are no time limits for when this feature specifically will be added.
In case any news about this will appear, we will let you know within this thread.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Is there any way to get the markers number and extract it so i can use it for sort order on repeating group that the markers geographic address comes from?

I really need a waypoint order of some kind as I’m struggling to optimize my route. I dont need the directions, just the order of the best route

Hi @dereksparkeswindowcl, thanks for your message.

If we understood your request right, you want the order number of each marker. In this case, as usually, each marker is a thing registered within a data type, so to attribute a order number to each marker (and sort them later) you can use the advice mentioned here:

Hope this will help. If there is anything else that we can help with, or the question was not understood correctly, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Excellent! Thank you!

1 Like

@sam15 you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi Zeroqode Team,
I want to develop the live tracking functionality , like dynamically updating the marker in map whenever the user geolocation changes just like in uber , the car moves along the route dynamically. I thought of creating an event do every 1 sec but that will add many marker how to add and remove the marker simultaneously, also according to me this will effect the site performance since do every 1 sec is not a good option . Is there any other approach, please reply asap it is very urgent…

Hi @kushalkhemka559, thanks for reaching out and your question.

Allow me to recommend a use case that we’ve described here (might fit your project requirements): 🗺 Mapbox Maps - Total revamp of one of the most popular Bubble plugins from Zeroqode - #9 by Serg - Plugins - Zeroqode Forum
Editor here

Please note that tracking position precision depends on the density of mobile network towers, by triangulation, so the fewer towers are in the area, the less precision you get.

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team