Mapbox Plugin by Zeroqode Error : Cannot read property 'listProperties'

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

I just subscribed to your plugin. I am trying to add multiple markers through Action Add List of Marker Mapbox but it just throw in error below;

I didn’t put Marker Cluster id as well because I do not know what is that. Can you help me?

I am trying to list multiple markers and also directions connecting those markers.

@ZeroqodeSupport nevermind, I have fixed this issue.

But @ZeroqodeSupport , I am facing one more problem, currently with Action Set Directions Mapbox Map > Add Waypoints.

When I try with only one waypoints, manually inserted longitude,latitude, route is shown. But when inserted two waypoints longitude,latitude; longitude,latitude , route is no longer shown.

Can you help check this matter?

p.s : there is a type at input field name which is “Add Waypionts”

Hello, @faisalkarimstubapp
Happy to hear that some of your issues were fixed.

Firstly, please allow me to note that to add waypoints in the route, you should paste coordinates in the same field in the properties of the element in the format below:
In coordinates, longitude and latitude must be separated by a comma and each pair of coordinates must be separated by “;”.

In order to investigate your case, can you please share with us the screenshots of your current settings of the plugin, especially “Waypoints”?
It will help us to analyze your case in detail.

Looking t hear you soon.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi, this is my setting.

Thanks for the screenshot.

Despite the fact that the settings on the screenshot seem to be correct, this information is not enough to investigate this case.

First of all, could you please provide us step-by-step instructions for reproducing this issue?
Also, please share with us the screenshots of the error from the debugger and browser console.
This information will help us to investigate this case more carefully.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi. I don’t know how but it seems like it is working now. I haven’t changed anything though.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Thanks for this news from you.

You are always welcome!

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, I can’t add more than two waypoints. The route disappears

Hi @lukasfelipe.sjc,
Please accept our apologies for the late reply. :pray:

We were able to reproduce the issue you are having. Let us please investigate it with our developer team. We will keep you informed as soon as we have any relevant updates. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hello @lukasfelipe.sjc,

Please make sure to check the following points:

1. Ensure that the waypoints are separated by “;” when specifying them.
  2. When providing coordinates, remember to indicate the longitude first, followed by the latitude.
  3. Please note that the coordinate order is different between Google Maps and MapBox. In Google Maps, the order is longitude followed by latitude, whereas in MapBox, it is latitude followed by longitude. Therefore, if you are checking coordinates in Google, make sure to switch the order accordingly.

If the issue still persists, please provide a video recording showing the issue and your setup.

Thanks! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team