Microsoft/Google OAuth stopped working today 1/31/23 - Users can't login

I’ve been using Microsoft OAuth for a single sign-on experience for our users. Just a few minutes ago, this stopped working for all users. It doesn’t provide much detail on the error, this is all it says:

Undefined oauth provider: 1481678045645x274970474370301950

Does anyone know what this means, or how I might start to troubleshoot?

Same here with Google Oauth 2.0 pluging

Let me know if you find a solution, I will do the same.

Our custom Outreach plugin using Oauth 2.0 also stopped working. @bubble

Seems like every Oauth 2.0 plugin is down

@doug4 @NOcodeTREE Did you guys already submit a bug report? If not, you can do it here: Support | Bubble

That will help getting Bubble’s attention

1 Like

just did it Bug report #31594

2 Likes

I did as well, pretty urgent issue as none of our users can login.

you can ask users to go through the lost password process.

Not the best way, but at least it allows them to login

Hey everyone, Michael here from the Support team.

Just wanted to let you all know that our engineering team has identified the cause of this issue and are working on a fix. I’ll update you as soon as I have more information to share. Our deepest apologies for the inconvenience this has caused in your applications!

4 Likes

Hello, Michael here again! Just wanted to check back in and let y’all know that we’ve pushed a fix and it should be good to go moving forward.

This behavior was caused by a refactor of how we handle plugins that will enable us to get faster page load performance in the future. There was a problem with one of the areas we touched upon that caused issues when fetching the OAuth providers.

Moving forward we’re going to create better tests around our changes to plugins so this sort of thing doesn’t happen again.

Again, sorry for the inconveniences this caused in your applications, and please feel free to reach out with any followup questions you may have!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.