- User canbatch upload n files. <=20 is fine.
- On an index page, user can see a list of all of the items they have uploaded.
- User can click on any item in an index page to see a details page for each item.
- User Table with a List of Files data field
- File Table
I am creating a page that allows users to drag and drop a number of files with the multi upload tool:
- I am having a hard time saving each of the files that are being uploaded. My app is currently only saving the very first one. I looked at https://bubble.io/page?type=page&name=multiimage_upload&id=forum_app2&tab=tabs-1, but following the same logic on my app, it would create a strange duplicity problem. We have a specific page that is a details page that should show the details of each item. Looking at the overall goals from above, how would you structure this?
- Using the same multi-select tool in 1 above, is there any workflow that extracts the file name from the files?
- Is there a way to send an email for each file that is being bulk uploaded? Meaning, once a user uploads n (<=20) files) and click an execute button, a email goes out for each of the files that were just uploaded?