Need help intstalling paytm checksum utility

Hello… I’m working on a mediatory platform where I want to integrate Paytm (India) as a payment processor.

As there’s no plugin available I decided to integrate it using an API connector. Now I’m stuck on a step where I need to install Paytm checksum utility into my app for creating checksum(signature) for every transaction.

I got a .zip file of paytm utility. Now how do I connect to my web app, Please help!

Hi, I took a look at the Paytm website and indeed it looks like it needs to be done via a server-side module.

The only way to run NodeJS modules is to build a Bubble plugin. Otherwise, @NigelG suggests webtask.io.

Been “closed” for a while now, sadly.

Maybe try one of the “Backend” tools that are springing up.

Hi, were you able to resolve this? We currently are using stripe and looking to integration with Paytm. Any progress or insights?