Need help understanding how to protect against malware

I am not a software guru by any stretch of the imagination; I am a designer - I know nothing about how to protect my site from malware. I do understand that my options for employing an agency like SiteLock to monitor and clean my site are limited (if there’s anything at all for site builders like Bubble??). So how can I protect my bubble site from malware or clean it if there’s an infection?

I think you need to really have a deep look at what “malware” is before you hire someone out for anything. You are putting a target on your back “hey, I’ll give you money for no reason”.

1 Like

I’m not looking to hire anyone necessarily, I’m just looking for help to understand how to protect a bubble app from malware.

I understand that other types of websites where the code is accessible, that there are ways to address/access those systems, but given that bubble is a closed system, I’m just trying to understand how this works.

Like, how would hackers even get access to bubbles closed system? If they do, where do I go to look for malicious code?

Hi,
If you need to learn about how to secure a bubble app, you should look at official bubble partner Flusk (Secure Your Bubble.io App & Privacy Rules - Flusk).
No need to sub to their plan if it’s just informations that you want. But you can also check your own app, to see its weaknesses.
hope this help :wave: