Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Need help with phone number!

Hey guys, I currently have a registration page that takes in a new user’s email, password, and phone number. The login page is currently set up so that it takes the b the email and password. I am trying to also add an option where users can also log in with their phone number. In the three pictures below, you can see how it is currently configured (first one is current log in page with email/pass, second is when you click on log in with phone (the one I am having trouble fixing), and third is workflow for log in phone). I’d appreciate help with this.

You need a password as well. Log the user in using ONLY the phone number it is not secure at all…

that didn’t answer the question.

I believe I responded to a post you made about this exact question. You can also search for “Login with Phone Number” on the forum to find previous answers as there were many.

1 Like

I know. it was on purpose. Don’t want to teach kids to do the wrong thing. :sweat_smile:

You did, but it didn’t provide a visual representation on how to fix this.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.