[New Feature] Action conditions

I have created a test case and submitted a bug report for you. But I cannot really understand why you want your customers to spend time creating test scenarios for you. This case is pretty straight-forward.

If you cannot reproduce the bug, it makes sense to ask your customers to do some work, but the first step would be to try.

I think that’s a pretty fair line for the Bubble team to draw. They’re a small team working on a platform for thousands of users. You are one user with a potential problem. As someone who does not have that problem, I would rather the Bubble team use their time to fix the issue and move on, not take the time to set up a scenario that already exists in your app, then test it, then fix it.

As the community keeps growing, you’ll notice we get more and more posts where people are saying, " HELP EVERYTHING IS BROKEN!" Without putting some guidelines and process in place, we’d never get anything resolved.

5 Likes

I agree with you that this needs to be the general process, also given all the new users coming to Bubble who might run into “bugs” that turn out to be misunderstandings on their side.