[New Free Plugin] SVG editor

Hello Everyone,

Just published a new plugin which allow you to edit any SVG graphic file inside your app, with this plugin you can :

• Get your SVG graphic layers and view it with repeating group
  • edit any layer color
  • Get unique list of your SVG graphic colors
  • change color of all the file
  • Download the updated file as SVG
  • Download the file as PNG and controle quality and size

How to use it

First you need to add [svgelement] inside your app and add your file within it

How to get and view the svg file layers

To update any layer color and visibility

To update specific color for all layers in SVG

=================
Plugin Page

Live Demo
https://pmst-bmc.bubbleapps.io/svg_editor

Editor Demo

=================
More features will be added soon , if you have any suggestion let me know to consider it within the plugin roadmap

Hope this plugin help you with your app

1 Like

Hey there, this is great, just bought it.

Couple of questions:

1. Is it possible to select / show groups as well? I would like to be able to change the visibility of groups, ideally based on id, rather than of individual vectors.
  2. Any tips for speed? Now when I change visibility through a workflow it takes a good second or so to change.

Hello @reinier ,
Thanks for bought the plugin,
for this

actually, convert the provided SVG file to one group containing all the individual’s paths, so there is only one group inside the element, so don’t get how you want to show hide groups,
if you mean the nested group inside the single file, unfortunately, i don’t have a clear solution for this right now as there is an undefined number to how many groups the file is containing which makes achieving this very hard and may be cause some crashes when importing the file

I think this is related to how many paths are inside your file as the function loop on all paths to get your layer you want to show/hide, i will try to fins a better way to do this to imporve the performance