[New free plugin] - SweetAlert2.js - Popups/Alerts

Hello everyone,

I have published another free plugin to the plugin store. This plugin contains modern customizable popups/alerts build with the Sweetalert2.js library.

(The plugin page says that this is a paid plugin, but this is wrong and you can add it to you app for free inside the bubble editor. After installing, don’t click ‘buy’ or ‘resubscribe’ or you will pay for the plugin ofcourse. A bug report is submitted)

Demo page: https://pluginpreview.bubbleapps.io/sweetalerts
Plugin page: https://bubble.io/plugin/sweetalerts-1583703326898x284916301649674240

Enjoy!

7 Likes

I looked at the plugin and It’s not free.

1 Like

This is a free plugin, but because of a Bubble bug it is stated on the plugin page that this is a paid plugin. You can see inside of the Bubble editor that this is actually a free plugin.

Hi! Your plugin is great. However, I think there’s bug. When I clicked install, this is what comes up. It says Free, but it looks like I just subscribed and theres option to buy

@shu.teopengco This is a bug. You don’t actually pay, but I know this looks confusing. I will submit a bug report for this. Don’t click ‘buy’ or ‘resubscribe’ or you will pay for the plugin ofcourse.

Thanks! Can we put workflows to popup’s button? Or link atleast?

For now the button will only close the popup/alert, but I will try to implement that functionality in the future!

ok thanks for letting me know

@Thimo I’m getting a script error when I try to open a alert message. Capture is it my app or plugin error?

I think you forgot the put the ‘SweetAlert2’ element on the page. You can find that element under ‘visible elements’ in the editor:

2020-03-14 om 17.58.03

Once you place that element on your page the plugin will work.

1 Like

oh ok

Hi Thimo, nice Plugin… is it possible to add a line feed (new line) to the text of the alerts?

Hi, any update for clickable button? :smiley:

I have looked into this and it seems that the SweetAlert2 library doesn’t support this natively. I will try to find a workaround, but I don’t know if I will get it to work

thanks for good stuff

Thanks bro. I see that the plugin uses js files hosted outside bubble. Won’t it have any problem in the future if the file hosted in other platforms becomes corrupted?

JSdelivr is one of the most trusted CDNs used by a lot of companies and developers, so I don’t think that is likely to happen. Also because SweetAlert2.js is a very popular library.

Hi Thimo,

Each time I close an alert the screen scrolls back up all the way to the top of the page. This is undesirable.

Are you able to fix this?

Thanks!

it popus following error

I think you forgot the put the ‘SweetAlert2’ element on the page. You can find that element under ‘visible elements’ in the editor:

2020-03-14 om 17.58.03

Once you place that element on your page the plugin will work.

1 Like