Greetings everyone! We are pleased to inform you about the launch of a new plugin – Text Analysis.
The plugin returns some important characteristics of a paragraph, including the concepts presented, the categories it is in, and its syntax.
To use this plugin, you will need to subscribe to IBM’s natural-language-understanding service and obtain the API KEY and URL. To check for more information: IBM Cloud Docs
Instructions to use the plugin:
- Create an instance of the Natural Language Understanding service by IBM Cloud. Refer to the webpage for more details: IBM Cloud Docs
- Copy the credentials “API Key” and “URL”.
- In the plugin tab, enter “apikey” for Username, and your API key from the credentials for Password.
- Paste the “API Key” and “URL” in the correct fields in the plugin tab.
- Retrieve the result by: “Get data from an external API” >> API provider: “Text Analysis – XXXX”, then select the appropriate fields.
- A category is a five-level taxonomy of the input text, indicating the type of content
- A concept is a relevant keyword or keyphrase that is related to the content, but not necessarily appears in the original text.
- Information about the input text’s tokens and sentences: including position of words, part of speech, etc…
- Improve your SEO by generating the correct keyword
- Part-of-Speech checker
- Categorizing images or text messages
- Putting text/ images into hierarchies
Sign up for IBM service: Natural Language Understanding - IBM Cloud
Documentation of response of the data call: Text Analysis Data Call Documentation - Google Docs
Editor mode of demo: Testing-text-analysis | Bubble Editor
In the coming days, we will update the plugin and add more unique features. Feel free to leave a comment on how we can improve / reporting bugs. We also accept emails: [email protected]
Enjoy bubbling with the plugin!