[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

Make sure to group the data the same way for both the X and Y axis.

Can you draw the graph you want to produce on paper, with labels referring to the table example you gave and post it here? If we canā€™t work it out (I think it is easy), I will bring ping the plugin developer - he is a great guy who will be able to help.

Hi @anderson10.madeira

This doesnā€™t seem to be my ApexCharts plugin and I am unfortunately unable to help because of it. Maybe you could reach out to the developer of that plugin for help :slight_smile:

Isso parece interessante, obrigado.

Pode por favor enviar o link do seu plugin?

@anderson10.madeira Sure, ApexCharts.js - Charts and Graphs Plugin | Bubble

Update 6.12.0 & 6.12.1

Added the Gantt/Timeline chart! The demo page is updated to see this chart in action:
ezgif-3-2ddaa684abc9

Donā€™t forget to refresh your editor after upgrading.

2 Likes

@Thimo
Hi, Thank you for the greate plugin!
Could you tell me if I can select colors of each stack bar chartsā€™ parts?
I mean in your demo, visitor part is ā€œOrangeā€, sales part is ā€œBlueā€ā€¦ and so on.
I need define each color by Hexadecimal color cpde.

If not, is there any plan to update ?

Hi @KeitaroNakata,

You can specify the colors of the chart using the color picker inside the chart properties:

Does this answer your question?

Hi @Thimo is it possible to use date for the X axis on scatter charts? Right now it requires a list of numbers. I can convert my dates to numbers, but then i donā€™t see a way to convert them back for labeling. It appears this is supported in apexcharts under ā€œScatter - Datetimeā€

1 Like

hi @Thimo
yeah, Thank you for your reply!

Hi @andyestridge

At this time only a list of numbers is supported for the X-axis (scatter chart). Dates should be possible, but I think this will require a whole new chart as I canā€™t have one field for both numbers and dates. Using dates will also require some other tweaks to the code. I will look into this to see if I can find a viable solution!

1 Like

Update 6.13.0

Added the ability to specify the amount of ticks on the X-axis

2 Likes

I second this. This would be huge for many different scenarios

@Thimo

What was the problem of this one, because Iā€™m having the same issue with treemap wonā€™t render at times, I think maybe when there is too much data doesnā€™t render, can you confirm that?

Hi @vascolucci ,

I donā€™t think to much data is the issue. I have rendered the treemap with lots of data in the past without problems (but I donā€™t know how much data you are loading). I think the problem here might have to do with using custom states instead of ā€˜do a search forā€™ but I couldnā€™t replicate it. Do you use custom states or do you see any errors in the browser console when this is happening?

1 Like

I sent you a PM with the error log.

hi @Thimo :wave:t3: another request! can you enable y axis flip/reverse on line charts?

If I recall correctly, ApexCharts does have support for reversed y-axis. I will take a look in the coming days if I can include it in an update for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Thimo and thank you for this amazing plugin.

Iā€™m using it for accounting purposes and iā€™m currently facing a problem trying to display the running balance of an account through an area graph :

Iā€™m using a Repeating Group to calculate in a dynamic way the running balance :

This is how the balance calculation is done :

Itā€™s the sum of each row from the 1st one to the current one, sorted by date.
Now this is working great in a repeating group.

But when iā€™m trying to display the Balance column on a area graph, i cant find a way to set the correct Series Dataā€™s list of numbers, as this list is not stored in the database. It is not stored and canā€™t be done as all the values of the list are linked together. Adding, removing or editing a value would have an impact on all the following values as it is by nature a running balance.

This is quite frustrating as the right list of values is printed in the repeating groupā€¦

If you have an idea on how to solve this, it would help a lot all financial users as running balance are almost everywhere.

Thank you so much
Romain