[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

I’d like to be able to search for a data type, and have the data displayed in predetermined cells. For example, if i try to display some data with labels 1-12, but a search only returns 1s and 2s, the other numbers don’t display at all.

I suppose my solution should just be to create a data type with all that information :laughing: (like a manual grouping)

Yes that could definitely be a workaround! Let me know if that works for you :slight_smile:

Hi Thimo!

I think there is a bug when I try to set the number of ticks on the Y-axis in my multiple lines area chart. It seems that the value is not taken into account.

Maybe it occurs because I’ve setup specific values for min / max Y-axis values.

Thanks for your incredible work on this plugin :slight_smile:

Hi @benoit! Yes this is likely the cause. The amount of ticks seems to be ignored by the library when a specific min or max is set. I am not sure if this is by design or a bug, but I will nevertheless reach out to the library creator to get more info on this issue. I will report back if I hear something! :slight_smile:

Update 6.34.0 & 6.34.1

1 - Added the option to display the values on the data labels of the Treemap chart.
2 - Added the option to specify a Y offset for the data labels of the Treemap chart.

Don’t forget to refresh your editor after upgrading

Great, thank you!

Hi. I’m using this plugin very well.
but I’m having an issue with y-axis of the mixed-chart(area+bar).

20210702_165534

for your reference, chart 1 (the pink line), chart 2 (the purple line), chart 3 (the red bar), chart4 (the blue bar).

As you can see in the pic, the red bar value (40,628,745) is smaller than the blue bar value(44,300,245) but the red bar is higher than the blue bar in the chart. and the pink and purple line are in the same situtation (It looks like fine in the pic, but it has same problem in other x-axis value).

So, I’d like to set same y-axis for chart 1 & chart 2, and same for chart 3 & chart 4 (y-axis of chart 1 and chart 3 are different). Is it feasible?

Thank you.

1 Like

I’m facing the same issue :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing

Hey @Thimo,

Another ask if I may :slight_smile:

Is there a way to get data from the database or whatever based on X-axis value (like a date)? It is particularly interesting to display more information in custom tooltips…

Thanks for your answer! :pray:

Thank you for reporting I will look into it! It looks like when that these series are all on a different Y-axis. Hopefully will have a fix soon!

The index of the series is also returned. You can use this index to do for example: ‘do a search for…:item#index’. This way you can retrieve more fields from your search to use in a custom tooltip for example :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

@Thimo

Hey Thimo, it’s me. Again :sweat:

I’m currently facing an issue with custom tooltip rendering.

Here is a screenshot:

I get the values I want in the custom tooltip group (thank you for the index tip!) but unfortunately, the values are not rendered in the chart tooltip. Have I missed something?

Precision: These two elements (the chart and the tooltip group) are in the same group.

Thanks!

Hi @benoit

I will send you a pm so we can take a closer look at this issue! :slight_smile:

Hi @Thimo wanted to check if you figured out this date label cut off issue. You may have already posted, sorry if so. I suspect its some user error on my part.

Hi

I need the tooltip on the scatter plot to show more than just the x-axis and y-axis values. The data comes from an API action and I need the tool tip to show 2 or 3 more data points of the corresponding value from the x and y axis. Is this possible?

Edit: If it helps…I have user value on the x axis, user sales on the y axis, in the tooltip I also need to see the user name

Maybe you could use a custom tooltip for this? You can look at the demo page of how to implement a custom tooltip (make sure the group you are using as tooltip is above the chart). Hopefully this van point you in the right direction! :slight_smile:

@Thimo I currently have a multi-line chart which supports events when clicking a point. One minor annoyance is the when in Events Enabled mode a user must hover over a Marker exactly to see tool tips now rather than the tool tip always showing based on proximity of the cursor to a specific point. Is there a setting I can adjust for this?

I hope you are well.

Hi, can your plugin plot individual temperatures on a line graph and group by date? I am looking for that feature in addition to being able to plot multiple bars side by side and more than one line on thesame graph.

Hey @Thimo , hope you’re doing well :slight_smile:

Need some advice from your incredible bubble :brain: I’ve created a multi chart (Area + Bar) and I’m having some issues displaying the correct data. Can you help me figure this out as I’m stuck.

Background:
As it stands, I have created a chart with a search and applied the following grouping:

Grouping image:

Goal:
I want to group the data points by the month created, and show the data for the final entry of the month in the chart data points. I can’t figure out how to select the final record of each group. I have tried the different aggregation options but the closest I can get is MAX (which is still very wrong).

How can I group my searched data and reference the last record in the group to be displayed in the chart?

I’ve lost far too many brain cells over this, with no progress - so thank you SO much in advance!

Mike

Thanks Thimo, one more thing. Is it possible to reverse the radial chart as I am trying to tell the user that 16% is a good thing, however it comes across as though it is bad. Some kind of option would be nice?
Screenshot 2021-07-16 at 13.42.25