[New plugin] Beautiful Customizable Charts and Graphs (ApexCharts.js)

Hi @Thimo,

Yes, I get this with those options, which is definitely better but the dates are not really accurate.
Is it a feature we can expect soon or is it complicated? :slight_smile:
screeshot_chart

@evodev I will look into this to see if it is supported by the library!

Update 6.44.0

Added a workflow action to the Gantt / Timeline chart to specify a specific zoom setting using workflow actions.

Don’t forget to refresh your editor after upgrading

change the tick count help it look less cluttered but the max height doesn’t seem to change anything, except if you set it very low it will hide the labels. Attached is a screenshot at max height 600
Screenshot 2022-02-10 134552

Could we use the label:trim: parameter as an option in the chart call? See documentation here https://apexcharts.com/docs/options/xaxis/

Seems that it will no longer append the “…”

Alternatively/additionally we could add the minHeight: parameter

I have added both parameters to the plugin in the updates (6.45.0 & 6.46.0) I just pushed. I am not 100% sure if turning of the ‘Trim’ parameter will fix your issue, but the label min height might! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Thimo :slight_smile:

Update 6.48.0

Added the ‘Do not refresh’ feature for all charts & greatly improved the re-render workflow action!

It did very much, thank you!

I am having another issue. Is it possible to expose the y-axis label vertical offset parameter? In my current settings, the Y axis labels are 1px higher than the gridlines. It’s kind of hard to tell in this photo but very obvious on mobile displays. @Thimo
Screenshot 2022-02-23 122846

@lucasbennington I will have to look into that for you. You can for now hide the ticks on the axis to make it less noticeable till the update comes out! :slight_smile:

Hey mate I’m having trouble sending 4 different data types into the different axis of the radar chart, any pointers? Thanks

Not sure if I completely understand what you are trying to accomplish, I will send you a PM so we can take a closer look! :slight_smile:

Hey, any update on this? I don’t really want to hide the ticks as they look so good on the x-axis. See offset x/y values https://apexcharts.com/docs/options/yaxis/

Hi @Thimo !

Is it possible to sum or rest two (2) different list of numbers.
The objective would be to have the result plotted in a single line (in a line chart).

How would you do that?

I have tried to sum or rest the lists, in the same expression, but it does not allow me to do it.

I also tried: Series 1 Data - Series 2 Data = Series 3 Data ; also does not allow me to do it.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this?

Thanks a lot in advance!

@mfel.cruz For this use case I have created the list calculations element that comes with the plugin! Here is a demo: Chartpreview | Bubble Editor

It allows you to do up to 5 consecutive operations like addition, multiple, divide etc

@Thimo,
Awesome!
Works great! :+1:
Thanks!

Update 6.50.0

Added the feature to supply a list of (hex) colors to give every individual bar of the bar chart a different color!

When you use less colors than the number of data points, the colors will be automatically repeated to fill all the bars!

You can hide the legend using this new checkbox:

1 Like

Hi,

Just bought the plugin and want to aggregate as @adrien908.

Could you pls let me in on how to do that?

Best, Peter

Hi @philledille! This is the message I have send Adrien:

Hi!

I have a grouping by date example for you below (note that the Y-axis and X-axis data both have the same grouping expression) →

You can check this box with the Area chart - multiple lines to show cumulative data:

Hopefully this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like