[NEW PLUGIN] Beautiful Date/Time Droppers

Hi @Jett, thanks for your message.

If we understood your question right, you are asking about adding the “Initial time” field for the time dropper element. Presently, we cannot provide the exact time estimates on this matter, sorry. But we strive to implement this option as soon as possible.

In case you’ve meant something else, please share few more details to your request, we will be glad to help you.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hey, yes, that’s what I meant. If you can’t set initial content, you can’t use it to adjust things in the database, which rules out a whole bunch of use cases.
I appreciate the reply though. Please do let me know if/when you ever add this.

In the meantime, I coded a workaround. If anyone’s interested, DM me.

1 Like

@Jett, @polenvinagre, @mradcock,

We have updated the plugin with the requested feature - Initial Time :tada:

Please update the plugin to the latest version and give it a try (Version:1.12.0 - Added a new field "Initial time’ with dynamic value.).

Have a great weekend! :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

That’s awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

Ive been having issues using the initial time feature. When I set it to be anything, the only value that shows up is the current time

I’ve set the initial time to be a calculation based on another airtime droppers value, you can see in the inspector that the initial time value is set properly but then above the inspector, the actual value only shows the current time

Hi @_james, thanks for your message.

Kindly note that the plugin is designed to work as a data input tool. It means users, can pick a time from the plugin element and save it into the DB (auto binding, for example);

The plugin can be used as a tool to display data from the database, but can’t be used as the input tool at the same time.

An optional solution can be to use the “Display data in a group/popup” and within the group make a “Do a search” with filtering on unique ID / Current user / some particular user’s data for refreshing and displaying the dynamic Initial content data.

P.S.: we understand that the Initial Time field should work in any case, so we will be investigating it to improve its performance. :pray:

Hope it helps. Please let us know if we can help with anything else related to our plugin.
Regards

Zeroqode Support Team

Thanks for the reply! I am using the plugin as a data input tool for a booking app.
I have Date Dropper A for the user to select the booking start date and then Time Dropper A for the user to select the booking start time. I then have Date Dropper B and Time Dropper B so the user can select the end date and end time of their booking.
What I was trying to do was have the initial time for time dropper B to be 4 hours later than the time selected in time dropper A. I also need the initial date for date dropper B to be the same date as Date Dropper A. The initial date function for the date dropper also doesn’t work.

Hi @_james, thanks for the provided details.
Allow us to check internally with the developer team for a possible issue. Once any update will come to live, we will let you know.
Thank you for understanding.
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @_james, thanks for your patience.
We have pushed an Air Date/Time Dropper plugin update, that has fixed the issue with the initial date/time field.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.14.0: fixed problems with displaying initial data from fields) and give it a try.

Please use the following expression:

If there is anything else that we can help with about our plugins, please let us know :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,

Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport

I love this plugin, and it is working properly except for a very weird behavior, after the user chose the data once, and decides to choose another data in another input using the same dropper, it goes blurry for no reason :pensive:

What may be the cause and how to fix this?

1 Like

Hello @ahmed.khodeir.87,
Thanks for reaching out!

Could you please share a bit more details about the issue on your end to let us understand what might cause it? Like, the setup screenshots/video recording and the detailed guidance on how to reproduce your issue? Video recording would be preferable :pray:

The step-by-step description will help us to reproduce and investigate your issue and will decrease the misunderstanding possibility.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

1 Like

Hi all,

I’m currently working with Air Date/Time Dropper - Plugin ( Air Date/Time Dropper Plugin | Bubble ) .

Is there a way to use a custom date format (for german date: “24.01.2024”). There are only a few items to select and a custom value isn’t valid:

Hello @jupixy ,
Thank you for getting in touch and sorry for the delayed response over the weekend.

If you desire to use such a date format

At the moment the plugin doesn’t have such an option, we can check with our dev team if the plugin library supports this time format and get back to you as soon as they provide any feedback on that.

As an alternative i can suggest you to use another plugin that has the time format you are looking for called Air Date/Time Picker it’s also a zq plugin and it’s free :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope to hear back from you soon :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode support team.

Okay. Thank you so far.

Another question:
If I’m using your Date/Time PICKER and I’ll click on an event, the datei is displayed correct:

If I close this popup and click on another event , the parent’s date is empty??:

some ideas?

best,
jupxi

Hi @jupixy ,
Thank you for providing additional details and screenshots :slightly_smiling_face:

After consulting with our dev team we concluded that this issue is related to the fact that air/date cannot display the date as dynamic data correctly inside a popup.

To make this work properly could you please try leaving the Initial date field empty and instead from the workflow tab set the following: When AirCalendar A is clicked use the action Set Date, from there you can choose what date to set the picker according to your needs.

Hope this was helpful :pray:
For any other plugin-related questions feel free to reach out at any time.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Plug in not showing up this morning and getting the following error. Is anyone else experiencing this?

The plugin Air Date/Time Dropper / element Air DateDropper threw the following error: TypeError: properties.bubble.underline is not a function
at eval (PLUGIN_1497902469413x534380653819985900/Air-Date/Time-Dropper–update–Air-DateDropper-.js:3:5150)
at https://app.oerd-brde.com/package/run_debug_js/372ff0a1ab436d034f25c6bb92806bab653e7817f5ebffb62e52c5835b6fdd22/xfalse/x28/run_debug.js:481:675 (please report this to the plugin author)

It’s a Bubble issue.

1 Like