Issue affecting numerous plugins and page layouts; please submit bug reports

A little while ago it was working fine. Now it gives me the following error:

1 Like

Also with Air Calendar!!!

Both disappeared from all my apps out of nowhere!

@ZeroqodeSupport HELP!

Im seeing the same issue with @Thimoā€™s apex charts plugin.

Looks like bubble introduced a bug in the past hour where plugins cannot access ā€œproperties.bubbleā€.

The more bug reports filed the quicker bubble will respond to this! Bug Report | Bubble

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing the same with the Rich Text Editor plugin. Filing bug report now.

I am sending all the problem reports

It seems to be affecting several pluginsā€¦

@mikeloc is it possible to change this postā€™s title to prevent other user to create another topics reporting similar issues with other plugins?

2 Likes

Ah, great point, @rpetribuā€¦ I have already directed a couple of new threads to this oneā€¦ I will change the title.

3 Likes

Yup, and the same with the Loader / Loading Screen + Lottieā€ plugin by AirDevā€¦

Bug report submitted as well

Oh at least itā€™s not just mine. Some peace of mind. thank you

Seeing the same thing, thanks for the flag @andy.i! It seems like this is affecting most of the Bubble plugins. I will submit a bug report and I would advise everyone to do the same thing!

1 Like

Rich text Editor plugin is also not renderingā€¦ I have already submitted a bug report

Masonry grid in repeating groups not working as well. Already submitted a bug report.

Same here, but another plugin!

This is a terrible bug! It has broken so much of my app. I have a variety of inputs that are now broken. Not to mention every icon. I have submitted a bug report.

Weā€™re having same problem here with:

• AirDate / Time picker
  • SVG Icon (Dynamic icon)

My whole app is just unusable and Iā€™m having a lot of user complaining.

@emmanuel @laura.oppenheimer Are the tech team aware of it?

Bubble support must be on fire right now, and rightly so. Great work with the bug reports, folksā€¦ thatā€™s the way to get this resolved asap.

5 Likes

Iā€™m already not that great at Bubble- this broke my head :confounded: Submitted report

Bugs from all sorts of plugins, even Bubbleā€™s native plugins

bug me too pls my clients ARE HARASSING ME