Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New Plugin] CSV File to JSON

Hi @shawnmi6

Sorry for bugging you again. I have been banging my head against the wall and still couldn’t get my API workflow to work. I used your plugin to parse CSV and have Bubble’s endpoint detected the data sent to it. I also configured subsequent API workflow to create a thing using the data coming from the API endpoint. However, I can’t select the API workflow on the page where I want it to be triggered. It seems I need to “manual definition” the data sent to Bubble.io for the workflow to be called. Is this true or I’m missing something?

Can you please help?

I have some time now, I can get on a quick zoom call in which you can share your screen and I can help you out.

Hi, thank you so much for the plugin.

I have a doubt… when i upload my csv file and change for example to create product on my database, it creates list of values instead of one item per line as it suppose to be… is there a way so it reads every line as a different product? because if i say that, for example…

Creat a new product… where “name = title”… instead of creating as many products as i have by line, it just put all the titles in the same field as a list, even though my data field is not a list.

Can you help me @shawnmi6 or @avern87

Cheers

Hi,

I have a single-column CSV file with the header addresses.

Is there a way to parse the CSV file into a list of texts and remove the header from the list of texts?

Thank you,
Jack

I’m having a hard time figuring out how to send over the JSON data to my backend workflow.
I can’t figure out how to take the whole JSON string and divide it so each parameter gets only their slice of the pie.

(My backend workflow gets data from SP-API as CSV but I’m having a issue with bubble because the max CSV import they allow is 1,000 rows, and that’s why I’m converting it to JSON first, but I’m getting a issue when it comes to loading it into my database)