Gmail - API - Update 1.6.0
This update removes the built-in Oauth implementation from Bubble. Instead the access token & refresh token is implemented. Never get disconnected again from Google Services!
- Gmail Element
- Automatic Catch Token
- Automatic Exchange Token
- Access Token
- Refresh Token
With Gmail Element, user profile retrieve is more easy than ever.
Gmail Element is also responsible to catch and refresh tokens.
NEW DEMO LINK: DEMO
Step 1 . Add the Gmail element into your Editor. Set any element to be your ‘click to login’ and set the action ‘Oauth Login’ from Gmail element
Step 2. Add the Event called ‘Gmail has valid response’.
- Create an account for someone else (check the return user if exists box)
- Set the User’s data with the returned values from the Gmail Element
- Assing a temp password to user from step 1
- Log the user in. Email: Result from step 1, password: result from step 3
Step 3. Now everytime you’re running an action that requires verification you should do this two things.
- All calls contain ‘access_token’ so you should place the current user’s access_token
- Always run a verification for expired tokens when your user is logged in. If token is expired, refresh token and change Current User’s access_token