Allows more flexible scheduling of recurring workflows by using EasyCron to hook into Bubble API Workflows.
- Sign up for EasyCron, generate an API key and enter this API key in the plugins settings
- In your apps settings, enable “This app exposes a POST/Workflow API”
- In the same settings panel, generate an API key for EasyCRON to authenticate to Bubble with, call it EasyCronKey
- Create an API Workflow, example do_work
- Add a CRON job either via EasyCron control panel or using EasyCron - Add Action.
- Set the http_headers for the CRON job to authenticate with Bubble: Authorization: Bearer EasyCronKey’s Value
- Set the jobs URL to: https://myapp.bubbleapps.io/api/1.1/wf/do_work
There is also an CRONTimeFormatter element that can be used to convert Hours, Minutes, Days (Monday/Tuesday/etc) to the right format for CRON job creation and also allows for a GMT timezone offset in seconds (provided your EasyCron account is set to use UTC timezone).