2. Supports attachments :paperclips:

3. Single workflow step to optionally add cc, bcc emails :sailboat:

More features such as support for templates is in the roadmap

Try it out in the demo page

Happy Bubbling!

Cheers,
Gaurav

10 Likes

Hey @gaurav! Quick question. What are the major advantages over the standard Bubble emails through Sendgrid? I like your other plugins. Just trying to determine the major advantage to this one.

1 Like

Sounds cool! But I get this error when I try your demo :frowning_face:
05%20PM

Sorry about that! My sendgrid api key became invalid. I’ve changed the key. Please try it now! :slight_smile:

Hey @josh10,

Currently the standard bubble emails don’t support directly using html in the body and attaching files. This plugin supports both. I also plan to add support to more sendgrid features such as templates, substitutions etc.

Couple of bubblers requested for such features in this thread: Request for feedback: What 3rd party integrations are missing?

Cheers,
Gaurav

1 Like

Attachment don’t seem to work. I tried sending links stored in database as well as just simply passing url from multi-file upload. Anything specific that needs to be done?

Hi @brian2,

I tried in the demo page and it seems to work fine for me… Can you compare your setup to the demo page editor setup to verify the difference?

Best,
Gaurav

1 Like

Is it possible to define a different reply to address like in the bubble email send action?

Only for sendgrid?
Could Sendinblue also work?

Thanks

Ah good point! Will add this feature :+1:

Unfortunately not… I built it for sendgrid only since that’s the most commonly used mail service by bubble users :frowning:

Hihi @gaurav,

Weird thing happens to me, my API key works fine with Bubble’s implementation of sendgrid, but it doesn’t work with your plugin, I get a general error, and no email is sent.

I assume there’s something wrong with my sendgrid setup, even though everything’s setup correctly (domain authentification…)

Your demo works, so the issue must be with my sendgrid account, is there anything that pops in your mind ?

Best
Thomas