Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

[New plugin] Fully Customizable Table / Grid

It works thanks

Hi All

Anyone know if you can now add a reusable element or button for extra options to the rows?

img111 img222

Thanks

Great plugin @Thimo. I was wondering if I could use conditional logic when displaying data in cell. Currently, I am using your html/css snippet for displaying tags in a cell.
I have “order” data type and it has “status” field. Status can be open, closed or cancelled. Based on the status, I want to change background color. Should I use js and select cells by class name & change it based on their text value, or is there an easy way you can think of?

Thanks,

@ferhatg In your case with conditional formatting, I think that the best way is to go the JS route :slight_smile:

Update 2.9.0

1 - Added the option to hide the pagination summary

2 - Added the option to change the ‘No results found’ text

3 - You can now retrieve the value of the search input as an element state.

4 - You can now retrieve the current pagination of the table as an element state.

5 - Fixed a bug where the ‘No records found’ message triggered the ‘cell/row is clicked event’.

1 Like

Perfect, thanks a lot Thimo!

Great question, @ferhatg- I want to do something similar with tags. What did you end up doing?

Also, @Thimo- would it be possible to use different colors for the Header font color and the secondary font color? I’m using a dark Header BG color and want to use white for the Header font color, but then the pagination text won’t be visible.

Hi @sydney22,

The demo also has a dark header BG with a light font color and the pagination is still visible:

Is this also the style you are going for? If so, it may help to look at the editor of the demo page :slight_smile: