[New Plugin] HTML5 Video Player with Floating Capability

Dear @bancosapps

Does this plugin support HLS video streaming - for example a m3u8 file.

Thank you in advance!

@sniphairmail, HLS Streaming is not supported currently, but I’d be happy to add that in as a feature. Thank you for the suggestion!

Feel free to send me an email at bancosapps@gmail.com if you would like to discuss more about your exact use case to make sure I add the correct support to the plugin.

Hello,

I’m not able to play mp4 video files uploaded to bubble. Is this player designed to play those?

Thanks,
George

Hello,

When HTML5 videos are in a repeating group the video can’t load or play. Is there a solution?

Yes you can.

Hi, videos can definitely be played inside a repeating group.

Perhaps there is an issue with your setup? If you post some pictures or something, then users could help you find the solution.

Hey @bancosapps,

Awesome plugin!

One issue i am having, is the responsiveness when the page shrinks.

Would it be possible to have an option to “keep element proportions as the page is resized”, just like images?

I have a large video player, which when on mobile, the height is the same as on a big screen which results in an ugly UI.

When i place an image as the thumbnail, the image inside the player responds and maintains its proportions, this is also true with the actual video but unfortunately the video player frame doesn’t.

Thanks!

+1 on this

Hi @bancosapps,
I’m wondering how feasible it could be to add custom buttons (“previous” and “next” for example). I gather I could do it by hiding the native controls and making my own, but I imagine those wouldn’t be available when I go full screen. Is that right?

Hey Mateo, I tried to email [bancosapps@gmail.com] but it bounced.

Can you preload video?
Can I capture loading errors in workflow?

thanks for making a great plugin!

Dev

1 Like

Same for me.

@bancosapps. I just recently picked up your YouTube Video Player plugin. It does ask for the video ID. Is there a simple way to extract it from a user inputed YouTube video URL?

Actually I’ll just utilize the ‘find & replace’ option. Thanks.

Looks great! Will be using this soon. Thanks for the hard work

Hello @bancoapps I have a huge problem on your plugin.
One of the main problem is that for video, when they are quite “big”, they always begin cut like this (the group the video is in has a red background) and they just after 15 seconds finally go the full-height they should be.
I spent hours trying to find a solution but I could not.

Hi @lucaspenanguer , feel free to email me at bancosapps@gmail.com and I’d be happy to work with you in solving your issue.

1 Like

i contacted you

Hi @bancosapps, congrats for this plugin, it’s awesome and definitely the best I tried. I’m looking for to build a playlist, but i would like some videos to loop a determined number of times, is this possible? Example: video 1 repeats 10 times, video 2 only 1 times, video 3 10 times, and so on. The reason I want to do this is to avoid a transition time due to video reload for the 10 times the video 1 will repeat.

Hi @bancosapps, I am building a video tutorial web app and for what I see your plugin could be a good solution to fit my needs. But before buying I would like to ask you a question. Does your plugin support the new responsive engine ? My web app is entirely build using the new responsive engine and I am looking for a video element that resize nicely, alway keeping the aspect ratio. Thanks

PS: I am using Vimeo as video repository, but I think that it’s supported. Can you please confirm ?

Hi! Does this plugin support transparency? I have some .webm clips with transparency that I would like to overlay on top of the page design… Thanks!