New Plugin - Material Design UI Components

Hi,
if you don’t want to loss time in project and design of UI components;
if you want a ready to use UI elements rich of features;
if you want to use the beauty of material design without write a line of code and without loss time;
if you want to optimize the size of your application;
if your model is based like “mobile first”;

You can try my plugin that I use for my application.

Service at:
picloud-mdui-landing.bubbleapps.io

More elements and relative documents developing in progress.

11 Likes

Hi @studio.purracchio

Great plugin. Any chance of having perpetual licence $ once?
For pattern (###) ###-#### is any letters, it is possible to have only numbers?

3 Likes

Same question. $16 a month will probably deter me in general. For one app maybe but it adds up pretty quickly to use on multiple apps.

Having said that the textfield features are amazing! Solves some of the tabbing issues with the standard inputs and would save a ton of responsive work with the animated placeholder.

Any plans for adding dropdown, multidropdown, and searchbox? :slight_smile:

Great job!

So I keep coming back and playing with this plugin. I’m really loving it! Some of the key features that I am finding useful.

• The “Center by window” checkbox on the spinner is really slick. That is always an issue with Bubble on loader screens is getting the spinner to be centered easily. With that checkbox it took 10 seconds to create a popup, add the spinner, and have a fully functional loader that works on every screen size.
    Something that would enhance this option would be more spinner options or possibly the ability to add custom spinners.

• The textfield functionality is great!

• The ability to insert icons into the button is huge. This can obviously be done with a standard text field formatted as a button (which I’ve done often) but you can’t tab to a text field.

• The breakpoints element I think could be useful. I haven’t played around with it much though.

Overall, for me this is a super useful plugin. Let me know on that perpetual license option.

3 Likes

Hi John,
Thank you for your post.
I’m sorry but there is only subscription licence at 9$, for now.
This plugin is growing constantly and I try to realize user’s wishes (if are useful).
The proof: I’m working to develop to get only numbers option in content pattern as good as possible.
Bye.

1 Like

Hi Eli,
I’m very happy you like it.
I’m sorry but there is only subscription licence at 9$, for now.
The reason is that the plugin is growing up every day and I try to realize user’s wishes (if are useful)

…there will be chips, dropdown menus, list items, date/time pickers, switches, tooltips…

My idea is that 9$/m will seem few, a day.

See you soon. Bye.

Hey Andrea, I understand. I look forward to seeing the plugin grow up :slight_smile:

Dope!

Hi Andrea, definitely appreciate what you’ve done with the plugin so far. would it be possible to add element event “when input value changes” ??

Hi man !
I’m working to improve features to all current components. Is in timeline your request. Stay tuned ! Bye.

1 Like

An impressive set of elements with promise, a lot of hours have gone into producing this and the quality certainly is an indicator of ability in making this a stand out plug-in.

My only observation is that there is limited field functionality available, for example an input field should behave like one, for example events for when a value changes or is updated, number fields need input type similar to Bubble’s own to allow for decimal point sop currency values are easier to enter on a mobile device. There is currently no option to change the font size so I was a little stuck trying to size for a small phone screen.

Looking forward to an update and will subscribe once some of these features become available.

Thank you very much.

Last release 2.2.0 has “…when input is changed…” workflow event.

My textfield has always had that function. In the last release 2.2.0, you can find a “Number field” which completely reflect what you want …I hope.

I’m very sorry but I disagree with you. Font size will never changed to respect Material Design specifications (visibility and touchable area). However, in a next release you can change font family (not size). Maybe in a next release, I’ll add a flag to show a compact version of fields. Compact version decrease only height and not width of component (obviously).

Bye.

Out release 2.2.0 with everything you want ! Enjoy it.

Go to new release:

Released version 2.3.5

Try the new date picker !

Now you can inhibit selection in Select component to permitting custom inputs.

Released version 2.5.2

What’s new

• New component: MDUI Chips for texts list …named “multidropdown”;
  • Now you can change position of check boxes of Checkbox and Radio component, from left to right;

Try new component to https://picloud-mdui-landing.bubbleapps.io/chips_textlist

Released ver. 2.6.0

• New component: MDUI Chips Choice

Released ver. 2.7.0

New component: MDUI Chips Filter

1 Like