[New Plugin] Multiple Date Time Range Picker

Hey there Bubblers!

We created this free plugin as we were lacking a reliable way to select multiple date ranges from the current plugins. This plugin allows you to display a beautiful calendar to your users to choose a date range. If you require multiple date ranges, simply place more elements!

More info here: Multiple Date Time Range Picker Plugin | Bubble
Demo link: https://multiple-date-time-range-picker-demo.bubbleapps.io/

Do let us know if you have any feedback or requests for more plugins!

Credits to Scott3 which this plugin is based on.

Happy nocoding,
Tony

5 Likes

Looks promising!

Is there a way to change the text in another language?

Hi Christophe_HK,

At this moment, we only offer English. We may offer other languages in the future. May i know what language you are looking for? :slight_smile:

French :blush::+1:t2:

Hey all!

Weā€™ve added new range options for those who prefer to have more choices.

Simply choose the preferred date options in the element editor:

Thanks for the great plugin!

Whats the best way of just showing the date selected, rather than date and time.

Many thanks

You can use the ā€˜formatted asā€™ function in bubble to just display the date selected.

Would adding a date only selection in the calendar plugin be useful? If so, do share your use case so we can consider to add it as future improvements to the plugin :slight_smile:

It would be useful, but only in simplifying the data and data flows. Your suggested method up there will be fine.

Happy to announce that we have launched a new update to our plugin! You can now directly select the ā€˜date onlyā€™ option in the editor. :slight_smile:

Great plugin! Is it possible to change the background color of the selection for dates (currently blue) to any other color? Setting a style didnā€™t help.

1 Like

Hello! We do not currently support such a feature, but if there is more demand, we will put it on our roadmap. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, is there a way to set the date on load (default start and end date)?

3 Likes

@scaleuptech Hi - Is there a way to add more range choices e.g. last 3 months, last 6 months, last 12 months etc? Doesnā€™t appear to be but would be good if we could add those somehow rather than you having to ā€˜hard codeā€™ all the possible ranges.

A couple of things:

• I canā€™t find any event thrown when the picker completes. Iā€™d like to display the picker then start a workflow on completion of the process (Accept) - am I missing something or is there just no event?

• Is there a way to set the default start/end date/time?

• Also it would be extremely nice if the default minute were 00 instead of 59 - lots of scrolling, most events run 9:00 - 10:00 not 9:00 - 9:59

thanks

Iā€™d also like to ā€œset the date on load (default start and end date)ā€- Iā€™m using your (very awesome btw) datepicker to select the start/end date of some DB info, and Iā€™d like the datepicker when the page loads to default to select a yearā€™s worth of data. I canā€™t figure out how to do that, as the ā€œcustom stateā€ Start Date/End Date fields arenā€™t exposed :frowning: so I canā€™t set them in the workflow ā€œpage loadā€ event)

Iā€™d also like a way to ā€œunsetā€ the start and end dates (ideally via a ā€œstateā€ but maybe also a clickable element on the UI) so that search constraints are ignored when theses values are null/blank.

@scaleuptech just a quick note to say thanks for letting us see youā€™re code for the plug-in. Thatā€™s allowed me to create my own private version based off how you did it, with some code modifications to add ā€˜last 3 monthsā€™, ā€˜last 6 monthsā€™, block people from adding future dates, and make various other bespoke tweaks for what I wanted.

Great plugin!

Any news about other languages?

Can I help in any way to translate into Portuguese? (pt-br)

Thanks.

Is it possible to change the start of the week from Monday?