☄ New plugin - myAlerts! (now free)

Hello @boston85719,

Thank you for reaching out!

As a solution, I can recommend using clear toast action before showing action. This will allow having displayed only one toast at a time. I hope this will work for you.

Regarding functionality to edit alert’ size and place in accordance with the target element currently this is not available. We will consider the possibility to add these functionalities in future versions of the plugin. Thank you for the ideas!

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Team

This plugin is sweet! The fact that you made it free is even more amazing!

1 Like

Thank you!

Is there a name for the way your alert elements stack up neatly, building up when more alerts are added then dropping down when they are deleted?

I would like to create a similar effect on some my own elements but I not sure what this functionality is called in order to read up about it

I thin it’s called toast notifications :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hi guys, I’m unable to find the “Toast question” action, neither using search for action, nor in the plugin section for actions. I can see all other Toast actions when I search for “Toast”

Can you help ?

Hi @gyangting, thanks for your message.

To use this action, please be sure to have the “Question” element placed on page.

Hope this helps. If there will be any other questions, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey @ZeroqodeSupport ,

Great plugin, but the crash if the message is empty in the popup is a bit violent :slight_smile: .

I would suggest to amend this plugin so the Toast still shows but with an empty message rather than a JS error.

Hi @redvivi,
Thank you for your message and sorry for the delayed reply.

Do you mean when the Message of the toast is empty you receive this error message?

Let us please check with the dev team if it’s possible to avoid this by displaying the error message only within the console instead of a pop-up.
We will get back to you once we receive any updates.

Thank you for your understanding and for raising this question. :pray:
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Yes!

Thanks !

1 Like

Hi @redvivi,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:

Glad to announce that we have successfully resolved the issue you noted with empty messages, and released a new plugin version: 1.22.0.
Now the errors will appear only in the debugger/console, and also became more informative.

Please update the plugin inside your app to the latest version, and let us know if everything works as expected now. :pray:

Also, if you like our plugins you can rate them by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!

Happy holidays in advance. :christmas_tree:
Zeroqode Support Team.

1 Like