New Plugin - Paypal Checkout Smart Payments

We found a small bug which we fixed. Please update to the newest version of the plugin (1.0.1) this should fix it.

Thanks for the update ,unfortunately it shows me this error after made the update
payout another error

Awesome! Thanks @Anticode

So this would in essence work like adding the payee in to the smart payments checkout? Are you releasing this plugin instead of updating the smart payments plugin for dynamic payee?

And you could use it in combination with any method for capturing the payment? (i.e your plugin, another plugin or your own set up through API connector?)

Hello,
did you make sure that the first step (Creating an access token) is successful and is inputed as Bearer Access Token?

We will probably also update the Paypal Smart Payments plugin, however I cannot say when.

Yes you could capture the payment using something else and then send the money using this plugin via paypal. Just keep in mind that you and the receiver need a paypal account and you will need to have the relevant funds in your paypal account for this plugin.

Yes i think so , can you please show us how to apply the workflow in the plugin demo page ?
Thanks

You will have to generate an access token in the first step and use your client id and secret id from your paypal developer account: http://developer.paypal.com/

You will then need this Access token in the subsequent Payout as “Bearer” + “Access Token”.

Did the same , please check the screen shot

payout error popup

Could you please try to just run the first workflow by itself (generate access token) and see if an access token ist created.

Hi, i did run the first work flow, error pop up didn’t display , but i don’t know if an access token generated, can you please tell me more
Thanks

You could test this bis:

1. running the workflow.
  2. showing an alert that shows the “Result of Step 1 's Access Token”

Okay ,the first work flow " generate access token " is created and working fine

Ok then it should work fine.
Not quite sure what the issue is.
if you send us a link to your editor we could take a look.

Hi there,

I’m busy setting up PayPal integration with my bubble app and running into the following error when testing the sandbox “Capture Authorized Call” action. I have set up a valid access token and that works fine.

What do you suggest I do to correct this?

Thanks

Hello,

the “Capture Authorized Call” API Call is only available for Live applications and not Sandbox currently. So you would need to provide a “Live” access token instead of sandbox.

Ok thanks for the reply. So basically you can only test via using live and not in the sandbox? That seems a bit odd really.

Maybe I’m missing something but how does when test capturing an authorised order without actually undertaking a valid transaction?

Hi @Anticode , can i make “payout” to multiple sellers "?
BR

Hello, no with this plugin this is currently not possible.

Please excuse the late reply. Yes we could add that. Are you still interested in this update?

1 Like

Hi,

Yes I think it would be of value to be able to test without using the live access token.

Thanks